We’re so excited to have Classes & Workshops in our beautiful new art loft!
Watercolor | Acrylic Painting | Oil Painting | Mixed Media | Colored Pencil | and a whole lot more!
Learn a new creative skill, or improve upon your existing ones. We’ve got something for everyone!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Instructors either provide supplies or give participants a list of art supplies that students are expected to purchase (anywhere) and bring to the workshop/class.
- Cutoff date for signing up is one week prior to the workshop/class.
- Please note that the Gallery is located at Historic Savage Mill, inside a barn built in 1822. The art classroom is on the 2nd floor, accessible only by stairs. It is not wheel chair accessible.
- We will provide art classroom with tables, comfortable chairs, appropriate lighting and access to bathroom facilities.
- Students’ workshop/class fees are non-refundable, except in the following circumstances:
- All workshops/classes cancelled due to a lack of students will be rescheduled with the Instructor as soon as possible. If a registered student is unable to attend on the rescheduled date, her/his workshop/class fee will be refunded.
- All classes cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, illness or injury of the Instructor, or some other unforeseen reason will be rescheduled with the Instructor as soon as possible. If a registered student is unable to attend on the rescheduled date, her/his workshop/class fee will be refunded.
- All workshop/class students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Both the student and the adult must pay for and attend the workshop/class.